1. Under this limited warranty, your watch’s parts and workmanship are guaranteed under normal use for 12 months from the date of purchase. If you become aware of a defect in parts or workmanship during this time, HappieWatch will, at its sole discretion, provide for repair or replacement of your watch in accordance with the term herein. If your watch’s model is not available, a substitute of equal value may be provided for purpose of repair or replacement.
2. To obtain repair or replacement of your watch under this limited warranty, please contact an authorized HappieWatch retailer or service provider, who will provide additional instructions. If the watch was purchased in the HappieWatch online store, or if you wish to obtain contact information of authorized HappieWatch retailer or service providers, please contact our Customer Service Department by using the contact from our website.
3. If you mail your watch for repair or replacement, you must ensure it is packaged carefully to avoid any damage during shipping. Do not include any special watchband or any other item of personal value in the shipment, as we cannot guarantee its return.
4. Although you will not be charged for repair or replacement under this limited warranty, you may be required to cover the costs of packaging and mailing your watch to an authorized HappieWatch retailer or service provider, as well as the costs of return shipping and handling. If it is determined that the limited warranty is void or does not apply, you may be charged for part or all of the repair or replacement. If the battery in your watch is depleted at the time of repair or replacement, you may be charged for a replacement battery.
5. This limited warranty does not cover the following:
a. Batteries, straps, bands, bracelets, or crystals. b. Damage of any kind if there is evidence that the damage was caused by an accident, improper use or mishandling of any part of the watch or any accessories, handling that is inconsistent with the instructions or guidelines included with your watch, lack of care or improper maintenance, tampering, abuse, wear and tear, or any factor other than a defect in the watch’s parts or workmanship.
c. Water penetration.
d. Damage that occurred after the limited warranty coverage time.
6. Damage resulting from repair, service, or alteration by anyone other than an authorized HappieWatch retailer or service provider is not covered under this limited warranty, and shall void the limited warranty. The limited warranty shall become void if the serial number engraved on the watch’s case is missing or has been erased, altered, falsified, replaced, defaced, or made illegible.
7. All implied warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness, are limited to 12 months from the date of purchase. Some States do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Some States limit the length of an implied warranty, so the implied warranties that apply to your watch may last less than 12 months.
8. This limited warranty is in lieu of any other express warranties, obligations, or liabilities.
9. HappieWatch is not liable for incidental, consequential, or special damages. Some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
10. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from State to State.
11. This limited warranty is only valid if you have bought your product from our official channels or from a HappieWatch authorized reseller.